If you’re searching for a company to build a vinyl pool in your backyard, Aurora Pools & Spas offers a number of options. A vinyl liner pool is a great option for an in ground pool without breaking the budget. Vinyl liner pools are constructed using galvanized steel panels that offer incredible strength and then lined with a custom sheet of vinyl. They come in huge number of shapes and sizes, and with options like waterfalls, LED lighting, heaters, automatic covers, slides, diving boards and dozens of liners patterns to choose from you can customize a vinyl liner pool to fit your personal needs. Another advantage to vinyl liner pools is, as styles and tastes change your liner can be updated easily to reflect them.
Vinyl Liner Pools Pros and Cons
- Low initial cost: Vinyl Liner Pools have the lowest initial cost of any type of inground pools.
- Customizable shape and size: There are no limitations of the length, width, and depth of Vinyl Liner Pools.
- Vinyl liner pools are nonabrasive: The vinyl liner material is smooth to the touch.
- Doesn’t foster algae: The vinyl material used in vinyl liner pools is also relatively non-porous so it inhibits algae growth.
- Higher lifetime cost: On average a vinyl liner will need to be replaced 7 and 15 years.
- Have to use pool with care: Dogs, kids throwing stuff in the pool, tree limbs, etc. are all concerns. When a liner is punctured it will have to be patched or replaced.